Terms and Conditions
Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
Acceptance of terms
Compudata permits the use of this Website subject to these terms and conditions ("the Terms and Conditions"). By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Terms and Conditions and any other conditions stipulated elsewhere, including in one of our Suppliers terms and conditions, the Terms and Conditions as contained herein will prevail.
1. Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
2. Goods will only be despatched once your payment has reflected in our account usually within 3-5 days.
3. If goods are out of stock, orders will be prioritised to ensure that they are aquired as soon as possible.
4. For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
5. You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised
or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
6. You acknowledge that stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you.
7. We reserve the right to alter or vary your preferred username and password at any time and will notify you of any such alteration (by email where possible).
8. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Compudata
or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of Compudata, with copyright authorship
for this collection by Compudata, and protected by international copyright laws.
9. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept
responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Compudata
and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
10. All goods carries a standard 1 year warranty unless otherwise specified
11. Any item returned under warranty is subject to inspection and assessment to ascertain negligence on your part.
12. Returning warranty goods for repairs or replacement are at your own expense.
13. Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal,
obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or
contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address,
impersonate any person or entity.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY COMPUDATA ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPUDATA MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMPUDATA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPUDATA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM COMPUDATA ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. COMPUDATA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.